Monday, December 26, 2005

What is Happiness?

not sure why n oso dont even know when it started, but nowadays watever i do, i'm always feeling unhappy... dont really know wats wrong with me either... maybe i've been tinking too much abt money matters... it's been really restricting my everday life... watever i do, eat, drink etc, even a step out of the house, i'm restricting myself from taking bus, i dont mind tat though, cause its a form of exercise for me...

but wherever i go, i cant really do anytingy... cause every single tingy out there requires $$... maybe till i get a job n a stable income... then maybe my happiness would come back to me...

ytd on the way back home to bedok after a movie at TM, i started to feel sooo lost n sad in the bus... not sure why... but i was just overwhelm by the unhappiness... felt rather down... i almost wanted to drown myself in food again... luckily it was abt 11.30pm most stalls in the market were closed... so i just went 7-11 to get a drink n a sweet... then walked home from there... so tired of my life... notingy in my life would make me happy even for just one whole day... there would always be sometingy else to ruin it in the day... hai~

No comments: