Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Dental & FFI

Went for my dental & medical appointment on moday... the dental was at Selarang Camp near CABwest, 4 of us were doing these appointments together, dennis, cher, paw n me :P... it's been years since i visited the dentist, n not been brushing my teeth regularly... so, when they checked my teeth, they found lots of decay... they were kind enough to help me fixed abt 4-5 of the decay, but they wanted me to go out n do the front 2 teeth myself... cause it's decaying too... but i didnt notice the decay... but anyway, i would be going 2 a dentist after i get my last pay this saturday, cus i'm now broke again, yup $0 in my wallet n less than $5 in my bank... so in the mean time, all i could do is just start to brush my teeth regularly n rinse with listerine...

After the dental in the morning, we waited till after lunch before going for our FFI... we did urine test, eye test, all other usual stuffs... it was kinda fast... thgt it would take the whole afternoon to do it, thgt it would be a full body check up... hahaha but its just a simple routine check... ohh yah... i finally used up all my emart credits... bought a running shoe, no.3 shoe, a swimming trunk n some socks, even spent the remaning credits on toilet rolls for the ppl in the emart... hahaha

No comments: