Saturday, December 24, 2005

~ORD~

Finally, after 2yrs 4months of service. I've ORD yesterday on the 23rd of Dec 2005 :P Got to see my pink IC again after these few yrs... hehe i looked like a kid in my pink IC, tink would go change my IC photo if i haf the chance :P

Now really gotta find a job soon liaoz... but earliest i could start is still after Jan, cause of the overnite part time jobby with NTUC... meantime just gotta find some part time to do...

Althgh of the financial problem i'm having this month... i just realised tat my max online's contract had expired, so i quickily called up starhub to sign up with their promotion, the max online 6500 with a desktop free... so i would be getting a new PC soon.... maybe in a couple of weeks time... cause i've already cut down on my bills with all the rewards points i got... then when i signed up for the new contract, i would only need to pay abit more than usual, maybe abt $30 more... just gotta see the next bill loh :P at least after all these yrs of saying tat i wanna get a new PC... i finally got 1... althgh it wont be the ideal PC i wanted... but it would do just fine cause it's much better than the one i'm using now...

Hai~ also had been trying to sell away my Linksys wireless-B router... but not much ppl wanna buy it leh, it's nv used before n still no one interested in it... sian~ if still no one want it then i may just haf 2 keep it back in the store room till i got the need to use it myself...

Well... no more need to go back camp or anytingy liaoz hehe so... i can continue with my diet program :P hope i could really lose till 75kg or even 70kg this year... which is one of my new yr resolutions :P

No comments: