Friday, December 02, 2005

Hai~ my PC monitor is dying... poor tingy has been with me for abt a decade already hahaha... moved with me from our 1st home in bedok to tampines... then back here to bedok again... its time i get a new set of PC... this loyal PC of mine, their parts r already out-dated :P but yet serving me well hahahaha :P no matter wat i will still continue using it, till it no longer functions... the monitor is already flickering abit... n shadows r appearing at the corners... just hope it will last till i get a job... cause my resume is still in it... if it die off now i would have to get a new one or even a 2nd-handed from cash converter, which i dont think will last long either... haha

But i cant buy a new PC yet... the earliest i could buy one would be after i get a job n receive my 2nd pay... cause my monthly expenses now is abt $500... taking tat i might get a pay of over $1000, $500 for use n the rest for the PC... so at least the 2nd pay then i could get one... maybe i would buy a monitor 1st... n the rest of it later on... cause i still gotta give allowances to my parents... well, i hope i could give them... :P

Dear monitor... please bear with me for another 3 months...

No comments: