Thursday, December 01, 2005

Finally i've finish writing out my resume... but i'll only start sending them next week... cause i havent put it into softcopy... its so hard to write a resume man... dont know wat to put in it... kinda regret y i didnt do well in my O-levels... if i could pass my geography, chemistry n english at one go i could have gone into hospitality management in TP n maybe look for F&B job now... but i might not be in RSAF for my NS... hehehe so there r good n bad views to all these...

Now just hope i would get a satisfying job as an engineer in the near future... else i might go back NTUC be storeman again muahahaha :P hope i could survive for the rest of my years... should be abit more easy cause would only be supporting my parents n myself... wont be looking forward to start my own family... cause tats my fate...

Hai~ just now went bedok town park for a jog... wanna try see how's my 2.4km timing, now tat i've lost a few kgs... but then it was worst than i thgt it would be... i took 14.20mins to run the 2.4km... thgt i could be faster than tat... not sure y i'm still so slow... maybe cause of the slight up hills in the park... although they r small but the effect is too much when i'm running... hai~ still not used to running 2.4km... tried to do chin ups too... but still cant even break the zero... now stomache muscles kinda aching... think yesterday do too much push ups strained my stomache muscles hehehe :P arm oso abit aching... think i did abt 100 push ups within 2hrs... cause was doing it while playing winning eleven 9... telling myself before every match do 20 push ups n if let in one goal i would do another 10, 10 more for lost n 5 for a draw... haha i oso lost count how many matches i played...

hai~ hope my back skin would peel off faster... so i could go swimming again... started peeling off 2 days ago after i got sun burnt from the last swim... now i never go swim like beri sian... nothingy much more to do liaoz... except running... hahaha :P

No comments: