Thursday, December 29, 2005

Cashier Labour~

Wah sai~ i've nv stand so long without sitting down since bmt... but it wasn't even tat tiring in bmt compare to wat i've gone through last nite :P or maybe it's just tat i'm getting weak, n i tink there's some problems with my back bone...

Went to work as cashier labour at Zouk last nite... yup u heard me, but i tink some of my frenz wont believe me, cause i dont really like to go crowded places especially clubbing etc :P... but in need of cash n i can't find a full time job till FEB due to the NTUC overnite watch i promised to do till end of JAN... so ytd i worked from 9pm till every party animal left, which was abt 5am this morning.... got paid straight away after finishing a day's work... got abt $52 in one nite... quite ok although gotta stand all the way, with breaks in between, but at least gotta see lots n lots of pretty gals :P hahaha... n they even got buses to send their workers back to their homes...

Reached home abt 5.45am, mom was already awake... she initially objected me from going to work at Zouk... cause she's scare of the the way ppl behave at clubs, scared tat i might go astray... but i insisted in doing it n went anyway... end up she oso gave up n trusted tat i know wat i'm doing... anyway i'm already 23 if i were to go astray i might have already have done so long ago hehehe :P but i oso felt rather bad making my mom worry sick abt me...

And my god i almost struck 4D ytd... 3rd prize some more... the no 7354 just appeared in my mind 2days ago so i went to buy 4D ytd... but the 3rd prize no was 3547... hai~ just my luck... maybe i'm not entirely sincere when i prayed to "Ti Gong"... or maybe he got no internet n doesn't understand the words i typed in my previous post :P hahaha nvm just gotta wait n see if sometingy might happen in 2nite's TOTO :P

Now i only got 2 tingys to do... wait for 2 phone calls... one from Zouk's Andy to confirm wif me the next date i would be working... the other is from HP, 2day is the 3rd working day n i've yet to receive any calls or wat so ever from them abt collecting my free Desktop PC after re-contracting with starhub... hai~ hope 2day they call...

No comments: