Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Swimming Resumes~

Finally, the dead skin on my back r almost gone... left only a few spots tat i am unable to reach n scrub them off... anyway they look ok to me, so decided to go swimming today... wanted to swim yesterday, but it was getting kinda late so i just went NTUC to buy somemore hams n lettuce, i spent my last $10 on them... n spent the rest of the change on some dim-sum... hehe gotta break my fast once in awhile mah :P anyway have been maintaining my weight at 88kg... will just slowly lose the rest of the kgs from now on... :P

Anyway, actually wanted to swim this morning... wanna try how the morning pool feels like... its been a long time since i swim in the morning at bedok swimming complex... but i just cant get up this morning... the earliest i could was at 10am... but afraid tat i might get sun burnt again i waited till abt 2pm before i went out... lucky i waited... cause it started to rain at abt noon... as usual, i walked all the way to the swimming complex... its kinda a habit already... to walk to anyway as long as i'm by myself... it's already the sch holidays, luckily there wasnt much kids swimming today... but one thingy tat's starting to bug me... the couples in the pool... always talking at one corner sometimes at the end of the lanes... then gotta change direction in order not to swim into them... i know it's non of my business whether they r swimming or not in the pool... but it just makes my sick... if they wanna soak in water together... then mind as well soak at home in a bath tub... hai~ just gotta try not to be distracted by these ppl...

No comments: