Thursday, February 17, 2005

w0rk L@t3 @g@|n~

was scared tat there might be a forest fire again... n then might cus a jam... so when 2 work 1/2 hr early again... hehe then end up it was a smooth journey... n i met ah seong along the way @ EXPO busstop... we were both too early 4 work hahaha... so we decided 2 walk in when we reached the guard house...

then 2day was like fine until tat 'pig' oc called me in the office... ask me abt ippt again... ask me got improvements anot... come on lah... it only been like abt 2 weeks only leh... how can there be much improvements... unless u give me permission 2 train n not work lah... train n work? then work n train... u tink i robot ar no need 2 rest ar?... train so much later sometingy happen 2 me u write report ar... n i will make sure u kana stripe off ur major... hahaha

but heng... ssg tan called me n said wo chow is giving me time off 4 2molo... cus i worked 2 days nite shift till 12midnite... tanks sir... :) so 2molo i no need 2 go back hq 2 tat 'pig' n do tat sqn run :P

2molo can go see movie liaoz... must go watch "i do, i do" must relax n laugh... long time nv relax liaoz...

i came home... n saw my parents still awake... then i realised they were praying 2 'ti gong'... i was back just in time 2 pray... then accompanied them downstairs 2 burn the paper $$ :P

i feel so glad tat 2molo i dont haf 2 go work... really gotta tank wo chow man... tis is the kind of ppl u would 1 2 be working for... :)

No comments: