Wednesday, February 02, 2005

S|@nS@t|oN@L w3Dn3sD@Y~

hai~ just as predicted... i was lectured abt my ippt by tat oc aka 'pig'... saying tat co wants 2 see results... if i dont produce any... he will presure me... so 1 me 2 come out wif a training programme... daily basis... n want some1 else 2 monitor me... fuck sia~

but i was surprised cus the pmf 4 jan05 was done... tanks 2 one of my sgts... :) n 1 more gd thingy... i managed 2 get my off on friday :P woo hoo~ 1 more day off... cant blame me oso lah... i gotta clear my OT hrs leh... total i got 50+hrs loh.... :P hehehe 1 long weekend after another... tis is life man... :P

i still wondering y... everytime i go back 2 CAB West @ blk69... i will sure kana headache @ arnd 3.30pm... everytime @ tat time... sure 1 nv fail... unless i am somewhere else... if i in office i sure get headache... think it's the atmosphere there makes me sick... :(

took no. 9 home with dennis n cheesiong @ abt 6pm... they were toking abt applyig 4 NUS online... just $10 n they giving it a try... asking me 2 try out oso... but i still thinking abt continuing my studies... i kinda no mood 2 study loh... plus no $$ oso... somemore dont know if i could still take the stress anot :P muahahaha... everytime think so much... maybe got time then i go research abt further study bah...

2molo helping andy out with the ippt station ic... gotta take no.2 instead of no.9 liaoz... cus no.9 takes abt 45mins 2 reach CAB West... no.2 just 30mins... need 2 be at work @ 7.30am... hai~ must go sleep liaoz... cant play ps2 loh... nvm... 2molo can play cus i friday off :P n i am getting WE8 on friday... maybe getting GTA san andreas n NFS underground 2 too :P hahaha

No comments: