Wednesday, February 09, 2005

cH|n3s3 n3w y3@r~ DAY1

wah 2day woke up @ 9.30am then went relative's house 2 'bai nian'... then came home @ abt 12 plus bah... stayed home all the way after tat cus my mum's side relatives coming 2 'bai nian'... kinda sleepy sia 2day... n the cny mood like not there leh... dont know short of wat oso... just dont feel like cny... but i still find it surprising tat some of my relatives still said i lost weight... maybe they long long time nv saw me liaoz bah :P cus since BMT i already put back abt 10kg liaoz :P wasted my training in Tekong sia~ hai~ kinda miss those times 2gether wif my platoon... the route matches n push-ups n the CSM haha... hai~ time passes by so fast sia~ even my relative's kids all now in sec sch or JC/Poly already... must admit i am old liaoz... muahahaha :P

n just finished dinner @ 7pm... now beri the full sia... feel like vomiting liaoz :( hahaha nothing 2 do leh... no much thing 2 play oso... i kept losing in WE8 n cm0102... dont know wat the hack is wrong wif my team n formation hai~... hahaha aiya who cares... will go reorganise my juventus squad again :P

No comments: