Monday, February 14, 2005

LosT~

woke up 2day... 1st tingy i did was haf a glance @ the clock... 12noon... i was trying 2 tink of wat i could do 2day... but i just cant think of anythingy... dont feel like going out oso... dont wanna c tingys tat would make me 胡思乱想... hai~

then i suddenly thgt of wat cher told me ytd when we were working in the runway... he said gals out there do like guys tat r abit fat or big size... cus got a kind of security... i was kinda shock when i heard tis lah... :P he even said gals dont really like guys who r too skinny... cus they look quite weak... but i think those were in the past already bah... nowadays gals or guys go 4 looks liaoz mah... must be pretty, chio, sexy, handsome, muscular, tan, oh yah n rich... hai~ well... i think i've already faced my destiny liaoz loh... i wont be able 2 find a gf or be in a relationship lah... i really dont know wat i am going 2 do in my life already...

why am i in tis world anyway... put me here just 2 torture me is it? the only tingy left i could do was 2 support n be wif my parents... besides tat i got nothingy left 2 do... if 1 day they r no longer around (TOUCH WOOD LAH)... i would go wif them too... cus there's no other reason 4 me 2 stay in tis miserable world...

oh yah n i found out tat a spanner can really break a person's head... tink should prepare 2 or 3 for co, oc n flight wo... hahahaha

No comments: