Saturday, February 26, 2005

t|nK I w@s t0o t|r3D~

kaoz i fell asleep immediately when i lay on my bed sia... didnt know i was so tired... maybe cus after playing bball bah... shit 4gotten 2 go buy plastic spoons n forks... hai~ watever lah the office still got a few left... hahaha

hehe i left my pc online when i slept sia... n saw some msn msg when i woke up... haha n i alrite lah jiacong... nothing wrong wif me... i do thingys online which i cant or wont do in my real life... further more i wont die before my parents... will only do so after... but *touch wood* cus they will live as long as they 1 2 :P

haha watching tis movie on tv now... it's an old old movie starring Hong Jing Bao n all his other old friends... hehe but they look so young man... n Hong Jing Bao was so slim in the past :P i like their past action movies... much more nicer than those shown these days... :P

No comments: