Monday, February 21, 2005

|'m f@|L|nG s|cK~ :'(

hai~ woke up tis morning 2 find out tat my alarm clock has stopped... but my back up alarm clock still moving... just tat cant set alarm 4 it... was 2 wake up @ 8.30am but end up wake up @10am... still ok... cus i working afternoon shift 2day :P hai~ keep coughing dont know how i got it... maybe from hwangming's daugthers bah :P or maybe is just tat i ate too much heaty stuffs... :P

went 2 work... still coughing... so bought a bottle of Allswell's water chestnut+sugarcane drink @ TMFT... small bottle cost $1.70 sia~ :P but the uncle charge me only $1.50... dont know y? :P

came home around 9pm... Teo bk gave me a lift back... hehe so i no need 2 take taxi... :P hai~ i kept thinking of how 2 put music into my blog leh... but still cant find a way 4 it... i've studied other ppl's blog liaoz but still didnt work... dont know wat's lacking?

hai~ looks like my cough getting worst every minute... now got flu oso :( just hope i dont get sick this week... cus got duty n a inter-sqn bball match on Thurs... but not comfirm 1... hai~ :P

next week then fall sick ok?... pls let me tahan until end of this week then make me sick :P hahaha...

No comments: