Sunday, February 06, 2005

s|@n s|@n sUnd@y~

hai~ woke up @ 1pm 2day :P actually woke up @ 9plus liaoz... but went back 2 sleep till 1pm hahaha... didnt go out wif rudy n ming cus too tired liaoz... so stayed home... besides our family had our early reunion dinner just now cus my bro n his wife going overseas 4 holidays :P then my sis n her husband going too but on a later date... then left me n my parents 2 celebrate cny... hehehe kinda lonely loh...

sian lah thinking tat gotta go work 2molo... but heng is pm shift... but then again... tat stupid pig-OC of mine 1 me 2 do traning in order 2 pass my ippt... come on loh... sian lah... dont 1 2 elaborate liaoz... no choice loh... 2molo althgh working pm... still gotta wake up morning 2 go stadium 2 run n do my self ippt training... just hope i can get up... muahahaha if not then postpone loh... :P

my cny wish... hope my family & frenz are healthy n happy throughout the year n forever...

one more wish is tat i wish tat my co... oc... flight wo kana car accident or any kind of accidents lah... n die on the spot wif their family... anytime tis year... but must be asap woo ;) muahahaha...

No comments: