Sunday, March 12, 2006

time flies so fast... already near middle of march... got so much on my mind now... mainly searching for a job n some other stuffs... hai~ maybe shouldnt tink so much since every yr it's the same...

got a call from fuji xerox again last friday... asking me go back for 2nd interview 2molo afternoon... not sure if they really want me for the job... cus will be interviewed by their GM n some other management level ppl... would be rather glad if i could start working n $ would start coming in... then wont haf to bother so much abt $ then...

recently just changed the layout in my room... tis is the 3rd time liaoz loh :P cus the previous one was rather gd... but the only bad tingy was i turned my bed into my computer chair haha :P cus i place my bed next to my PC table, n whenever i wanna use my PC i had to sit on the corner of the bed... n my weight kinda made the edge of the bed soften... tat's y i decided to change the layout again... now it's back to normal sitting on a chair while using PC :P n gonna hang up my hiro's posters soon... just gotta wrap them up wif transparent sheets 1st :P gotta protect my beloved hiro posters mah hahahaha :P i had these posters since poly time... but didnt hang them up cus scare would spoil them... n luckily i didnt, cus i moved house from tampines to bedok... if i were to hang them up in my tampines home... they wont be able to make it here in one piece :P

No comments: