Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Interview~

yeah~ finally got a call asking me go interview 2molo... ytd went to the agency n 2day she called stating the company want me go down for the 1st interview... which is accompanied wif a test... supposed they wanna test our technical knowledge or sometingy... so i would be going down for an interview for the 1st time since i ORD... hope would be a gd 1...

hehe not only tat... another agency i went to earlier called oso... saying he has got 2 openings suitable for me... asking if i'm interested in them... n since the location for both openings r in the east so i asked him to help me send in my resume to these 2 companies... but he did say one of it, the main office is in pandan loop... which is near clementi... but if accepted would be working at tampines for a start...

well just gotta see how the interview 2molo goes... then i could further decide on my future... wish me all the best ppl... but dont wish me gd luck, cus it will turn to bad luck :P

No comments: