Wednesday, March 08, 2006

i can barely tink rite now... my head hurts like hell... it's either due to lack of blood flow to the head or too much blood... maybe high blood pressure bah... but all these is due to the fact tat i didnt eat much tis entire day... cus i thgt the interview at fuji xerox tower would be a fast one, a short test plus an interview... but i was wrong... i went there at 2pm n it last till 6pm...

but i had only had a light breakfast of some bread n went for the interview without lunch... i would start to feel headache if i haben eat for a long period of time... after the interview i took a straight bus home to bedok interchange... on the bus my head was spinning n feeling so painful... i could only close my eyes n try to relax till i reach the interchange... i started to feel abit better than b4... but it still hurts... even after i had my dinner n rest in my room...

tinking i still need to prepare for 2 more interviews 2molo makes my head hurt more... one in the morning at west side... the other in the east side in the afternoon... one after the other... wonder if i would be in time to get back for the other interview... but the agent told me if i cant make it in time then i could call n inform him n he would help settle it for me...

dont really feel like toking abt the interview just now... tinking of it kinda makes my head hurt more too... partly cus of the teset i took... long time nv read up or had my mind working on engineering stuffs... hai~

No comments: