Tuesday, March 28, 2006



hehe went NTUC after work... actually just wanted to buy baygon cus my house got invaded by ants lately :P then ended up buying potato chips cus i saw the promotion... just buy any 2 big bags of lays or ruffles or doritos chips n can redeem FREE personal pan hawaiian pizza or snack combo from pizzahut by 15 APR... hehe it's worth it loh :P just gotta cut out the stickers then can redeem liaoz... n can treat it as my early bday treat for myself :P hahaha

n wanted to buy some chocolates to satisfy my sweet tooth :P but can decide on which kinda chocolates to eat leh... cus all quite expensive liaoz hahaha... n recently i've hooked onto campbell's cream of chicken soup... kinda nice loh... didnt expect these soup to taste so nice hahaha cus last time kept seeing my bro drinking campbell's soup so wanted to try them myself now... lucky i did... cus i kinda like it alot lol :P

hope i wont start to get fat again hahaha :P

No comments: