Friday, March 24, 2006

Deja Vu~

as per normal... 2day went to work in the morning... nowadays i've been taking bus to interchange cus i dont wanna perspire too much when i reach the mrt... but tat's 1 tingy i dont really like abt taking bus is tat the ppl infront of the bus would get off the bus at the middle exit when the bus reach the interchange... y cant they use the exit infront? dont they know there r ppl at the back trying to get off too? somemore it's in the morning n ppl r rushing to work n etc... so it's like ppl in the back gotta wait till all the ppl infront get off the bus b4 they could start alighting... hai~ but wat to do... tis is singapore...

then in mrt... dont know y lah but i tink it's just me or wat loh... i was standing against the screen beside the door when i enter... then there's tis gal standing opposite me... around my age or maybe younger... but wat makes me angry is the kinda look she giving me... it's like saying "wat the hell u looking at" and "eww look at wat tis guy is wearing, n his hair..." then again most probably it's just me tinking too much hahaha :P but i'm sensitive to tingys happening around me loh...

anyway, back to the topic :P i was as usual sitting in the office reading my training notes... n occasionally dozing off hahaha :P i trying hard not too loh somemore the office is like open-office concept... everyone can easily see wat u doing... so i was reading n reading till i stopped at a paragraph tat suddenly looked extremely familiar to me (but it's the 1st time i'm reading the notes)... it shocked me n i looked up n saw the lady sitting opposite who was facing me... n then there's tis similar picture in my mind... i had the exactly same dream of me reading sometingy n looking up at tis lady in an office... kinda hard for other ppl to understand me lah... but i really do get all these "deja vu" once in awhile... somemore is i dreamt abt it n it would appear like after some time...

the tingy is i cant recall wat tat dream was abt n it's ending... i just hope there's notingy bad in tat dream... hehehe

yeah~ friday loh... can rest n play liaoz :P

No comments: