Friday, March 03, 2006

i'm so tired~ mentally :'(

i was woke up by my hp n alarm clock 2day... the alarm was set at 6.30am... but when it rang it was already 12noon... the battery was running low n it must haf stopped a few times b4 reaching 6.30... anyway, got a call from the guy, i'm getting my NTUC pay 2day... but in a cheque...

so as usual, i went online n searched for jobs at jobsdb.com n sent in my resume to an agency... who gave me a call immediately when they received it... asking me to go down 2day at abt 3pm... but i turned it down cause i gotta collect the cheque n i didnt know the timing to collect my cheque yet... n she said it's kinda urgent... but had arranged a time on mon for me to go down 2 see her... so i agreeded... hope tis would be worthwhile...

then i got a call at abt 4.30pm asking me to go down to collect my cheque at paya lebar mrt station at 6pm... but by tis time it has already past the time for the collection of cheques at posb bank... n even if i deposit it by 2day... it would only be banked into my account earliest on mon 2pm... tat's wat the customer service told me when i called the posb customer service...

hai~ tat's not the end of my headache... i remembered i got abt $40 in my account rite now... but when i was gonna withdraw it out for 2molo... i couldnt, the atm said i had insufficient amount in my account... so i checked it n $2 was deducted cause i only got $40 in there... so no choice... i could only get $30 out...

after tat i went for a swim at bedok swimming pool... cause i wanted to cool down... cause i really cant take all these stress already... finding a job is so hard... n always in financial problems... there were alot of kids in the pool... cause it was abt 6.30pm when i went there... anyway i still swam, but only few laps instead of the usual 20... partly because of all the "obstacles", and oso i didnt haf the mood to swim... kept on tinking abt the money problems n job... so i left without completing 20 laps... n went home at abt 7.30pm...

would be going to the career fair 2molo by myself... wanna see if there's any opportunities there... luckily i saw the commercial of tis career fair on tv... cause i had no idea abt it at all... wanted to ask some ppl to accompany me for tis fair... but almost all my frenz r already working... so it would bore them if they were to go...

then maybe after tat i could go meet weihe they all for junchao's bday dinner... hahaha i still gotta borrow $50 from ma for tis... cause the cheque could know be banked in on mon afternoon...

hai~ i hate all these tingys... feel like crying out... my head hurts so much...

No comments: