Friday, March 24, 2006

Sorry frendz~

hehe althgh it's still slightly more than a month to go... but me gonna be 1 yr older soon liaoz :P actually was tinking if i could get a chalet or bbq or wat... maybe celebrate wif all my frendz... i would be treating weihe they all dinner lah... cus it's a kind of tradition they started... n i haf yet to really treat them... so as for my other frenz... maybe tis time can only treat u guys to a meal or ktv or sometingy lah but no clubbing haha :P

i am getting my 1st pay b4 my bday... but i gotta spend half of it on a washing machine... cus our old 1 spoil long time liaoz... can only spin dry... then ma gotta wash wif hands n put in the machine to dry only... i oso dont really know how to wash clothes properly... so best i could do is buy a new one... so pls understand k frendz :P me promise would TRY to open a chalet 4 my bday in 2007 or maybe x'mas or new yr oso can :P but provided u ppl wanna come lah... cus i dont tink my reputation beri gd hahaha... but tat's next yr tingy lah... i oso nv organised anytingy in my life b4 :P

cant wait for my 1st pay day n bday :P wonder will i be sad or happy on tat day... most probably sad hahaha :P

No comments: