Thursday, January 13, 2005

w@s A F|n3 n bOr|nG d@Y uNt|LL...

Wednesday (12/01/05)~
haha watched shaolin soccer ytd afternoon b4 going 2 work... heng got somethingy 2 make me laugh b4 working :P n 2day kinda glad... I didn't eat alot... just drank a bottle of sweet drink (pokka apple tea) hehe :P n the dinner only ate the veggy n meat without the rice :P

but then was suffering from flu n slight soar throat whole day... hope will get better 2molo... :(
everythingy was going fine lah... untill tat tower female sgt ask us 2 give them a call... so I called them... ask me who I was so i replied "PTE Quek"... then tat BITCH wants me 2 pass the phone 2 another more senior guy (reffering to another sgt lah)... I mean wat's wrong being a PTE... somemore she's just asking abt street lightings... come on lah... PTE also know somethingys 1 OK! If she wants 2 ask somethingy more indepth 1 I dont mind passing the phone 2 my sgt lah... but lightings? stupid bitch~! If not becus of my IPPT... I already 3SG OKAY~!

hai~ sian sia~ FEMALES... ALWAYS ONLY KNOW HOW TO LOOK DOWN ON PPL... ESPECIALLY LOOK DOWN ON FAT GUYS LIKE ME...

THURSDAY (13/01/05)~
hai~ reach home already 1am sia... tired n sian... felt like eating somethingys 2 forget my saddness/anger... but must 'tahan'... cant give up my self-BMT training becus of some stupid bitch ruining me nite... hai~ zzzZZZZzzzzZZZZzzZZZzzz~

No comments: