Sunday, January 16, 2005

m|x3D 3mOt|OnS On tH|s bOr|nG sUnd@Y~

hai~ went 2 work this morning... bought NEWpaper n STRAITS TIME 2 read at work... hehe end up didnt read... so brought them home 2 read loh... but I didnt flip through n read an artical on my way 2 work on the bus... it was abt young gals using fake IDs inorder 2 get into clubs... man I just dont get it... why all this SLUTS/BITCHES like to go all these kind of places to so call 'party'... haha if they kana molested or raped... then serves them rite... cus it's their own fault 2 drink sooo much n get drunk... eventhough they know wat kind of ppl r hanging out in these kind of places... hai~ ppl in this World is becoming worst day by day........

hehe then 2day actually planning 2 play PS2... but end up watching spiderman1 & 2... hai~ wasted my effort of bring my PS2... somemore I bought another controller inorder 4 2 person 2 play :P

well... thought I could relax n rest on my way home... but who knows... bump into 2 teenage sluts/bitches in bedok interchange... tok so loud n laugh like no1 was there... somemore I was in the queue... n they could just simply walk in from the front expecting me 2 give way 4 them to move in... as if I was invisible... come on lah... cant they just walk in from the back(which should be the correct way)... ok lah I shouldnt be so fussy abt all this small thingys lah... but wat irritates me was tat they just squeeze through me n didnt even say 'excuse me' or 'sorry' as if I was in the wrong to block their way... fuck u think u r gals n r always rite izzit?!... hope u n ur family die of miserable n horrible death... hope u kana rape ah!!!

2nite not in beri good mood!!

but heng~ 2molo duty off can relax... can go watch movie alone again... yahoo~ :P

No comments: