Saturday, January 22, 2005

cH|n3s3 n3w y3@r sHoPp|nG~

haha went all the way 2 bishan 2 shop 4 cny clothings... siao rite :P rudy n me went there 1st... gotta wait 4 mingwei cus he late... so went foodcourt eat 1st... then after he came end up only i buy 2 shirts @ U2 then they nv buy... haha go all the way from bedok 2 bishan 4 2 shirts... hai~

then went 2 EXPO 4 the robinson sale... should be buying cny clothing 1 leh.. but rudy go buy 1 bolster... somemore got me 2 help him bring home cus he n ming going 4 yogo class @ 4.30pm hahaha

sian man... ever hear of ppl getting hurt while standing in the mrt?... :P I'm the 1 loh... it just jerked abit only n i lost balanced... next thingy I knew was me left arm felt a sharp pain while trying 2 grab onto the bar... I think i hurt the shoulder joint...:( few days ago was my ankle... now my shoulder... hehe 2molo morning going play bball wif rudy, ming n kenny somemore :P hope i break a bone or somethingy... then can down-grade n no need take ippt muahahaha :P

hai~ just now on my way home I was thinking of whether 2 buy the mini mahjong set leh... beri the cute leh... it's just abt the same size as ur entire palm... but i buy liaoz oso no1 2 play wif leh... sian... wat a pity... :(

No comments: