Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Riiinnnggggg~

  • hai~ kana woke up by me alarm... man I slept at 5am ytd sia... doing tis blog thingy hahaha :P having trouble wif the message board cus it was in java script... but heng ar I was in Computer engineering 4 a yr b4 I changed 2 electronics... then finally managed 2 fix the script :P Muahahaha am I clever or wat?

  • WooOoowWww~ I had the weirdest dream in my life man... tis 1 was like kinda funny (for me lah)... I dont really remember how it started, but then I was engaged wif tis gal (yeah getting married) :P *haha maybe I think too much in the day liaoz* it was funny cus I knew we wont be 2gether in real life (I wanna be wif her... but was rejected loh)... Aniway, somehow we got engaged then went arnd spreading the news blah blah blah like all those couples would do thingys lah... but while doing it, I felt tat tis marriage thingy was too fast liaoz n wanted 2 cancel it :P cus like I wasn't ready 4 it man hahaha... then my alarm in real life rang... Muahahaha... tis dream no ending woo~ dont even know how n y I had it... n all along throughout the dream, tis gal didnt appear in it (maybe too long nv see her liaoz), but my brain keeps telling me tat it's her... hai~

  • Oh well... back 2 real life n time 2 haf my instant noodle breakfast :(


No comments: