Wednesday, January 26, 2005

kaoz... tis morning I was waiting 4 a taxi @ tanah merah ferry terminal 2 go into the base... man I dose off sia... but heng ar I was woke up by the sound of engine of passing by cars... :P if not i sure late 4 work ar hahaha... think maybe 2molo take taxi from home liaoz... in case i miss it @ TMFT...

2day was kinda relax... compared 2 ytd n monday... n afternoon shift were early... n get 2 go off abit earlier :P sian man... y tis week the weather so god damn hot ar?... not even a single cloud cover... n the moon is soooo round... it didnt even set down when it was already 7.30am... still could see the moon over the building...

n 2day I finally realised y south park was never shown in spore... cus it's soooo violent n full of shit... I mean blood :P but I like it... cus it's rather funny too... hahaha :P

hai~ 2molo gotta work again... ohh man I 4gotten 2 buy plastic spoon n fork again... die... 2molo haf 2 use hand 2 eat again... :( 2molo after work must go shopping liaoz... n pay my bills (already few days due) ...:P

No comments: