Monday, January 10, 2005

b@D dR3@Mz~

man it shocked me sia... last nite I dreamt tat my house was robbed woo... the lock pad was unlocked n hanging down the chain, the metal door was open n the wooden door's lock was damaged...

somehow everything inside still looks neat... like nothing had happened... but then again it looks kinda empty oso... some stuffs we gone... furniture, some cash...but my PS2 still around... tis is soooo weird man... then after tat I woke up.. dont know wat time it was sia... like 2 or 3 am bah?...

die sia~ most of my dreamz would come true leh... it just takes time only... like last time i dreamt tat I was doing something in changi airbase (but I didnt know back then it was airforce), then somehow someday I did exactly the same thingy in base sia... scary leh...

PLEASE ah hope tis bad 1 wont come true...

No comments: