Thursday, January 27, 2005

sian... didnt feel like waking up tis morning... but wat 2 do... gotta work mah... hai~ took taxi straight 2 CAB EAST... reached there too early liaoz... 6.15am sia... :P

then more sian is tat my C.B. co wants me 2 pass my ippt b4 i ORD... come on lah... if can pass i already passed it liaoz lah... no need 2 wait till now... i cant even pass ippt after i passed-out from BMT wat could make me pass now? training? please lah... k loh... i go office everyday then train from 8-5.30pm... but i would not do any work related thingys n dont bother me... u 1 tat? fuck off lah... dont force me 2 down grade myself... i am damn willing 2 break a bone...

actually wanted 2 go NTUC after work 2 do somemore cny shopping 4 food... but i felt a headache while taking the bus home from TMFT... end up i just go the SHING SONG near my house 2 buy some cup noodles/snacks... n finally i remembered 2 buy plastic spoons/forks 4 work 2molo...

then i went McDonalds' 2 buy the new chicken prosperity meal... man the black pepper sauce is really really spicy sia... n the curly fries tasted like those B&W sold last time... :P hehe still haben buy cny cards yet... but found some already @ the book store near my house :P

yipee~ 2molo friday liaoz... n 1 more work on sat... then long break again till next wed then work :P muahahaha

No comments: