Sunday, March 06, 2005

w0rk|nG sUnd@y~

on sunday most ppl r still sleeping or relaxing having fun... but me gotta go back CABeast 2 do duty... :P hey but i dont mind tat... i rather do more duties at CABeast than go back CABwest blk 69 office... 2 c tat 'pig-oc'...

hai~ sian... i stained my t-shirt wif grease while doing servicing... then ah seong said it cant be washed away... there goes my t-shirt... gotta buy another 1 liaoz... hai~

hai~ when i still using M1... my hp could at least get abit of reception in the office... now i sign up wif starhub... the reception is so poor sia... not even 1 bar of reception... :( hehe kinda regret getting starhub line... but then again... i wont receive calls from tat 'pig-oc' or flight wo... even if i receive their calls i can ignore them n tell them there was no reception... muahahaha :P

hehe then 2molo gotta do morning shift again... n tuesday... then maybe wednesday i take me off 4 2day's duty... hehe then tis week i only go back HQ twice only... hahaha my planning is so good :P

hai~ gotta rest liao if not then 2molo no energy 2 work :P

No comments: