Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Mon3y m@tTeRs~

sian every morning must take taxi 2 work if doing morning shift... then sometimes must take taxi home when doing afternoon shift... but lucky can claim the fare from the sqn... if not then confirm i will go broke... eh... well even so i am sure i'm now broke... where did all my $$ go? lets see... sometimes mum takes money from me... which is alrite... cus she is my mum :P hmm then there's my starhub hp/cable tv/max online bills... all total up 2 abt $150/mth... so minus tat from my monthly allowance from saf which is only $350... will leave me wif just $200... then some $$ goes into food/drinks n my monthly concession card for buses only... tat cost me $61... so left wif i think less than $50... per month... wao~ tat is 'alot'...

though i still haf $$ in my bank... but it looks miserable 2 me... b4 cny i had $1000 over... then after tat only abt $200 left in there? hmm well i took out $600 4 my parents' ang-bao... so left $400... maybe its due to the early payment from saf for cny tats y i kinda having money problems rite now... feeling kinda lost now... cant do wat i wanted 2 b4 cny...

wanted 2 get a new pc... which is now like fat-hope... then wanted 2 get tat particular transformers toy... if i can find lah... but now tats just another day dream...

hai~ i am really bad wif money... when it comes 2 money matters i really sux... :(

No comments: