Sunday, March 13, 2005

m0rN|nG sW|m~

hehe woke up late tis morning... was suppose 2 meet rudy at TP swimming pool at 10am... but i wake up at 10am when rudy called me hahaha :P so i rushed... but still reached TP at 11am... hai~ sorry man... i was late... again~...

tis morning quite nice 2 swim leh... i was kinda surprise loh... cus i swam more than i did last time... i swam continuously 4 like 6 laps bah? or more cus i didnt count... :P last time i use 2 swim half a lap then rest... then continue haha now not bad leh... can continuous swim...

then after swimming went 4 breakfast opposite TP... at the market there... then after tat we went back to bedok walk walk...me went 2 pay my max online bill n bought a handphone pouch 4 my 6610i :P must protect it mah hehehe...

then walked home again from interchange... then reached home abt 2pm... from then i stayed home all the way... played winning eleven 8 n tried to fix my blog layout again... n hai~ still unsuccessful... y did i not continued my studies in computer engineering n changed course to electronics... hai~ if i continued i sure can fix my blog liaoz...

lucky 2molo doing afternoon shift... so 2nite can sleep late... maybe watch soccer or play game bah hehe :P

No comments: