Monday, March 21, 2005

m0nDaY~

2day duty off... went 2 play bball wif rudy in the morning at 10am... near my place... then went 2 the 510 hawker centre 4 breakfast... well actually just 4 drinks haha... then went back home at abt 11plus...

called up starhub 2 check on my current subscription of cable tv... wanted 2 cancel channel 55 n use my reward points 2 get channels 61 n 62... just 100 points every month 4 the two... :P then found out tat if i get the 2 channels 2day... i need 2 pay extras... but if i get them on the 27th march... i can just use the points 2 get the channels... cute rite? :P then asked them if i could transfer the account 2 my name... cus now it's under my mum's name... they said they'll mail me a form 2 fill up then get back 2 them b4 i could change the account 2 my name... so wait loh... i maybe getting another set top box too... cus living room got 1... now i need 1 in my room :P hehehe... but will cost me $8 per month... so i end up didnt cut any cost... hey neither did i increase my bill n i could watch cable tv in my room n living room ohh :P

i called starhub untill i didnt even haf my breakfast or lunch... cus i went out again wif rudy 2 pennisula 2 check out guitar scores n jerseys... i found the dallas stars jersey... size just fit... but the cutting no gd... cus i could see strings coming out from all parts of the jersey... so i didnt buy it... the shop owner even offered me a low price... i think it was $19 lower than the original price loh... but still... the jersey wasnt perfect... :(

then went 2 funan... n then walked 2 sim lim tower 2 look 4 batteries n walked again 2 mustafa 2 find jersey again :P saw juve's jersey... but dont haf my size hahaha they dont haf XL... :( but find it weird leh... thgt juve won the league last season... so y didnt the jersey haf the italian logo? maybe its their new rule? win oso no haf 2 put italian logo on jersey? :P

so i went back 2 bedok empty handed... but i finally bought the new transformers vcd at bedok central... can watch my favourite cartoon liaoz :P

No comments: