Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Off Day~

finally went 2 get the additional set-top box from starhub... went 2 TM tis afternoon 2 get it... hehe 2day i eat quite alot leh... after getting the set-top box i went 2 buy a tuna bread n a pork floss bun... ate them on the bus on the way back 2 bedok :P then went 2 bedok interchange buy laksa... then came home fix up the set-top box... n continue my WE8 game :P b4 dinner i ate abit of tis morning's fried rice... then mum bought me hokkien mee 4 dinner :P wah tis is life man :P no wonder i'm fat hahaha...

b4 dinner i got a call from charles... asking me 2 take over his pm duty 2molo cus he need 2 go SIB in the morning... n kinda troublesome if ask him 2 continue to do his pm duty... so i agreed to it loh... at least better than going back CABwest :P but one thingy bad lah... i still gotta go back CABwest 1st... cus my coverall n safety boots all there :( so gotta go back n take b4 i can go CABeast... hai~

then received a msg from EE... my bmt section mate/afs classmate :P he said tat dan's father just past away... asking us to go pay him a visit... sorry to hear tat bro... take gd care man... sorry i couldnt go cus i go duty... but i passed the 'pek kim' 2 EE liaoz... ask him help me pass to u... take care man...

hai~ finally can watch tv in my own room liaoz... i mean at last can watch scv in my room liaoz... after so long... like it's been abt 2 yrs bah... since we move into bedok the set-top was already in the living room 4 my parents 2 watch... so i can only watch it either at late nite or day when they at work n no one watching tv... now i can watch watever i want liaoz... n whenever... :P can watch soccer liaoz... yippeeee!

No comments: