Thursday, March 31, 2005

home alone thursday~

stayed home whole day 2day... cus i claimed my off 2day... 2molo still gotta go back CABwest... hai~

didnt blog 4 the past 2 days becus i dont know wat 2 write all of a sudden... cus i'm still feeling δΉ±... actually i dont know wat i'm feeling... n oso tat i cant log into blogger ytd... my site was down...

ming msg me ytd while i was working in the runway... i thgt wats so important... said tat there would be another gathering wif the gals tis sat n gotta comfirm asap cus need 2 book?... gathering oso need to book meh? cant we just go somewhere cheap n easy? u ppl working leh... i still taking only $350 per month from saf leh... aiya no one will understand 1 lah... aniway i didnt feel like going... so i turned it down... i dont wanna feel invisible again... cus i dont tok 2 them they wont tok 2 me either... so i rather stay home n accompany my ps2... or go play bball alone... n can watch cable tv somemore...

No comments: