Wednesday, July 30, 2008

day 4 since injury


the pain is almost gone... but my right foot is still swollen, trying beri hard to bring down the swelling... put in a bucket of ice+water, elevate the leg above the heart (when laying down of cus), applying the cream doc gave me... still the swelling is visible...

it's oso due to the swell, tat when i try to apply my weight on my right leg, it hurts... now i'm trying to find a spot so tat when i walk it wont hurt much... got 1 more day to try to bring down the swelling, going back to work on friday... how i wish i could take MC for the whole week... but i need to let my engineer to sign my timesheet, else i cant get my pay on time...

hai~ i can imagine the amount of decap needed to be done on friday when i go back to work... well, i'm just 1 person... i can only do a certain amount of work a day... who ask them not to hire another EA or technician since i'm the only EA left in tat dept since last week...

tink i should retire from bball lol... kinda have a slight phobia of the sport already :P

No comments: