Sunday, August 03, 2008

kinda did an endurance test on my right ankle this afternoon... went for a movie at TM, watched the Mummy... hmm not a beri nice 1 though, too unreal...

anywayz... at times i was able to walk with ease, but there would always be tat sudden tension if i prolong my walking... the worst part is, whenever i'm sitting down/resting, of cus i dont feel pain... but once i get up, n just by standing straight, i could immediately feel the vains n the muscles around my ankle pulling apart...

as if the blood flow to my ankle was disrupted everytime i rest... when i tried to move off, it's like trying to overcome the blood clog at my ankle... somehow the swelling has yet to subside... would it ever go away by itself?... would i be limping the rest of my life? hope not :P

hai~ wat a great time to be injured... just hope it wont affect my probation...

No comments: