Friday, August 29, 2008

Life~ end it, n start afresh?

read an article on the newpaper this week... telling ppl that life is over, just live.

it talked abt work... the misconception of work is that it is a necessity... n some ppl r feeling miserable at what they're doing... yet they say 'they're making a living', but they're not... i find it quite true...

i should be waking up every morning having the urge to go to work... to do something i like n enjoy doing... i didn't had that feeling when i was in my 1st job, i had to drag my feet to work everyday... now i'm in my 2nd job for almost 3months, probation ending soon too... although it's kind of a dull n routine job, at least i'm not dragging myself to work every morning... n i enjoy the company of my colleagues in there :P

the down side to this, if i don't get converted to perm staff after my probation, i had to start my job search again... cus i don't wanna waste an entire year in there as a temp staff, not enjoying the full benefits... i really should find something i like n enjoy doing as my job...

--

next it talked abt falling in love... it mentioned that modern society is anti-love, that it is easier to find a reason not to love someone, than otherwise... it is sooo spot-on true, cus the only reason i gave myself if i wanna try to love someone... was that i'm not good enough for her... i could come out with soo much more reasons why i shouldn't love someone... yet, i'm at a lost of words when i try to say why i love that particular person...

also, we shouldn't love if we want to be loved in return... as its value is to inspire us to better ourselves in every way... and that we either love, or we don't love that person at all... there's no half in love...

so my concept of longing to be loved is wrong?? hmm... how sad, so i guess at my current state... i couldn't bring myself to love someone, yet i'm wrong to wanting to be loved...

perhaps my 'life' isn't over yet...

1 comment:

fikco said...

the first article is deep bro...i too face that issue.