Friday, August 22, 2008

一个人的心酸 aka A Loner's Sorrow

had a dream last nite... it was sooo~~ sweet n simple, yet somehow i felt it was abit unrealistic due to the fact that i dont think it would ever happen in my real life... i just felt like crying when i woke up this morning, how i wish i would stay in tat dream 4ever...

it's kinda pathetic actually... that such things could only happen to me in the form of a dream n fantasy... i've kinda given up hope for such things to ever happen in reality... after those things that happened last time... it might seem like small issues to others, but it's a rather huge blow for me to face with...

the dream was really short... but that particular moment kept replaying itself in my head, over n over for the entire day... i just simply cant get it out of my mind, hmm... or maybe i just wanna keep this in my memory... cus that simple action in the dream is the closest thing i would ever encounter, as compared to my real life...

actually i never thought that i would dream abt her, cus of the different personalities... well, it's just a dream rite? hehehe... probably due to the fact that for the past 2 nites, she's the last person i talked to on msn before sleeping...

this is how it goes... we're walking in the mall, side by side... arms swinging, to n fro... then next thing i knew, i caught hold of her hand... there was no resistance, only acceptance... i looked over my shoulders, she glanced with a smile... i felt loved, appreciated... just a simple gesture n acceptance...

all these, i could never dare hope that it would be real... i could only hope to have the same dream every nite...

this is so heart aching... i'm so tired...
.
.
.
.
.
(for the benefit of doubt: the gal in my dream was neither Gal A nor B...)

No comments: