Friday, July 11, 2008

skills level up

2nd lesson 2nite... was kinda late, cus help out colleagues at work after working hrs... end up left at 7pm... reach bedok around 8.05pm... gone to BK for a fast dinner, then off to the driving centre... reach there just rite, 8.30pm... but becus i got the reception to help me book my TP date n pay for my next week lesson... i started my lesson 2nite at abt 8.45pm

the gd news is... my TP would be in 31st OCT @ 3.45pm roughly abt 4months for me to learn... n try to pass on the 1st try n get my licence by end of the yr...

2nite lesson not bad... i got a chance to "level up my skills" lol... learn how to shift to 2nd gear, but still drive around the big carpark... towards the end of the lesson, the instructor asked me whether i wanna drive out n all the way back to my home... i was excited, 1st time can go on road n somemore it's just the 2nd lesson...

but end up i declined his offer... although he told me it was late n there aren't so many cars on the road... but i still not tat confident in stopping n moving off smoothly... plus the junction towards my home, the 1 leading to the PIE... that's where the cars r, so i told him maybe on the 3rd lesson then i will go on the road... :P

n finally on my 2nd lesson i found the half clutch of that car... one word to summarise my nite: HAPPY :)

No comments: