Sunday, July 27, 2008

not a simple sprain

long time nv play bball... so jg/jc/me planned to play this morning... with weihe's frenz at bedok 85 area... i was there early so played awhile, but when they came, we started playing 3vs3... n it's not even half way through the game... i was marking someone, somehow when i tried to shift to my right, my right leg just refused to move but my body was still moving right...

the next moment i had a crack inside me... n i'm on the ground in pain... cant believe it man, long time nv play, body dont know how to react to movements already... i sprained my right ankle big time... at 1st i still could move my feet abit... but as time goes by n the swelling starts, my right feet was immobilised... totally cant apply any pressure on my right leg...

went back home in a cab... cus i cant even walk up the steps of a bus... bathed n dad bring me down to see chinese physician, was told not to walk too much, n tues then can remove the bandage... n sis help me go down to ntuc to get me a pair of walking stick, $36 for a pair loh... hai~ y must i go play bball n injured myself n waste $$...



i still gotta go back company 2moro morning... to return the lab key tat's in my locker... cus i booked it out last fri... informed my supervisor n he agreed for me to take mc after i return the key

No comments: