Monday, July 28, 2008

MC for 4 days

went back to company this morning to return the lab key... althgh the distance from my locker rm to the office is not tat far... i gotta climb or should i say hop up 2 flight of steps to my locker... n down 2 more to the 1st floor n take the lift to 3rd floor office... after everyting i was perspiring as if i just finish my 2.4km run...

after tat bro took me to bedok polyclinic... lucky the place got lift... but still it was soo small, i could barely fit 4 adults... n there were so many ppl in polyclinics loh, the young n the old... took us abt 2hrs to finish everyting n head home... but it was really cheap... consultation fee only $9, n medicine was abt $5... so i used up abt $15 or my monthly medical claim liaoz... anymore sickness i would haf to pay by myself...

n bathing was so troublesome n tiring too... i gotta put a chair in the toilet so i could rest n not rely on my left leg for support the entire time... n i gotta postpone my driving lesson this week, luckily i only booked 1 lesson this week... n i call them early to cancel it so i could still use the deposit for tat lesson to rebook another 1 lesson...

now just hope i can recover by thurs, if not i dont know how i am going to work... i'm definitely not going work with the walking sticks... its sooo tiring n troublesome

No comments: