Saturday, July 05, 2008

2nd try

went to Ubi CDC for my FTT this morning @ 1030... reached there slightly early so stood around look see look see... then a familiar face caught my attention... he was wearing a cap with glasses... accompanied by a lady... a closer look n the sound of his voice confirmed tat he is tcs actor Li Nan Xing...

but somehow the ppl around the lobby didnt pay much attention to him... maybe they just didnt notice it was him... or maybe they just dont bother... perhaps he's not as famous as before, but if it was back then, i believe he would have been surrounded by all the ppl at CDC...

i wanted to take a pic of him, but i felt it would be kinda invading his rights... not sure if he's there to renew his licence or wat... but did overheard him talking on the hp abt enquiring something to do with licence... not sure abt who the lady was... maybe she's his assistant...

anywayz... i went on to take my FTT, i was so frustrated by the touch screen LCD cus i need to touch really hard to select the options... then after abt 20qns, i realised tat i just need to use my fingernails to touch the screen... with my nails i just need to tapthe screen, but with my fingers i gotta press really hard... hehe felt so stupid loh...

since this was my 3rd time taking the test... was kinda worried i wouldn't make it this time... 1st time i failed, 2nd try i passed but didn't proceed to learn driving... n it dragged my 2yrs till my FTT expired... n here i am, my 3rd try... but luckily i passed lol... somehow i felt some qns weren't covered in the book...

after tat i immediately proceed to get my PDL... then went back to bedok central to enrol for the driving lessons at the small little shop near the Geylang Football Club... each 1.5hr lesson costed $37.50 loh... so expensive lol... my 1st lesson would be on next wed nite @ 8pm... gonna be in the driver's seat for the 1st time liaoz lol... gonna be fun, i hope :P

PS: after confirmation with my bro... tink Li Nan Xing was there 2day to retake his licence, cus he was revoked last time? :P

No comments: