Wednesday, June 25, 2008

3S + 1D...

Surprised... Shocked... Stunned... & Devastated...

it might seem normal for others, or it's not a big deal for them... but to me, having a benefit taken away from me is totally out of the qns...

1stly being a temp contracted staff, i'm not entitled to any bonus wat so ever... n only given 7days leave for 1 yr contract... i'm ok with it, cus if i could be converted to perm staff, the benefits r much better...

now... i was totally stunned when my colleagues told me they were all forced to take 1 day leave on the day b4 cny as the CO. shutdown the plant/line... n if u dont have any leave left in the balance... u will be deducted a day's pay... or deduct ur leave in advance, meaning next time u will have -1 day leave...

it might be norm for manufacturing line or factories... but i just cant accept the fact tat i'm being ripped off 1 day leave just becus the CO. shutdown for 1 day... on top of tat, i'm not given any bonus or cny ang-pao which all the perm staffs r entitled to... it somehow seems to me all temp staffs r being ripped off... hai~

would be considering a change of job again... TBC...

maybe the only thing tat would make me stay happy in there would be seeing tat gal in the canteen lol... n it was confirmed she's in HR, cus me n my colleagues saw her with the HR ppl during tea break...

then again... perhaps i need some time to adjust to such conditions... hai~

No comments: