Wednesday, September 19, 2007

who says...

after a run or a workout would clear one's mind, or one wouldn't think too much cus after exercise it would be too tiring to even think about things...

but i felt otherwise... finished my 4th RT session just now, a rather relax one, cus 2day we didn't run... just did some exercises on jumping n chin-up... still, i injured my left thigh from jumping, cus i landed too hard...

anywayz... during the short rests during the session... i couldn't help but think about stuffs (don't have to say what lah, those who knows me would know what i think about)... even after finishing the RT... on the bus home... i'm still thinking, still couldn't believe some thing like that would happen... never thought something so simple would end up so complicated... n the thought of "never try never fail" keep repeating in my mind... die~~

i am beri tired... body aching oso... yet, my mind still couldn't rest... it still keeps on bringing back those memories... can anyone take away my memories?

No comments: