Sunday, September 30, 2007

Pulau Ubin ver.2

went to pulau ubin again ytd (sat 29/9/07)... to cycle again of cus, this time with mw/jc/jr n their frenz hx/pz... rite lah hor?

my leg wound from playing soccer haven't heal yet still go cycle lol... lucky didn't fall again at the same down slope... but one of us did fell, but lucky its just a small scratch... then kana sun burnt somemore... but only after my RT then i realised my face was red...

yup... went for my RT rite after coming back from pulau ubin... but took lunch 1st then went to bedok camp lah... if not i think train half way sure collapse lol...

tiring loh... 2day really not much energy left for RT... n worst is while training jumping for SBJ, squating up n down caused my leg wound to open up... n can see abit of blood surfacing... quite pain actually... then go gym train oso don't dare do too much leg workout... just worked out my arms, chest n stomach only

ohh this time round didn't take pic at pulau ubin, although i brought my k800i... but anyway hx got take some of our pics with her camera so i no need take loh lol... a camera is always better than a camera hp :P

not going with jc to play soccer on sun morning liaoz... cus of my wound... hope next week the wound would heal up n can go play soccer again lol...

No comments: