Tuesday, September 04, 2007

THE flowchart

hehehe while in the train on the way to tampines, i suddenly have a thought about relationship n stuffs... but in a form of flowchart hahaha :P


hehe its kinda weird, but it's all true to a certain extend... depending on each individual's way of tinking... but this is how i picture the whole tingy... so, was tinking since failure in both courtship n relationship would lead to 2 party becoming just friends or even worst... y not eliminating 1 step? the courtship... hahaha so we jump from friendship into relationship, with both parties agreeing to it of cus :P

hehehe tinking too much again :P

2 comments:

The Bimbo said...

:) Well not really. Love and I have a stable relationship but it wun end up in marriage. I've long learnt that a good ending may not be marriage. Cos... at the end of the day marriage is just a piece of paper. It's the promise between two people that matters. I rarely chance upon Singaporean's blogs... esp those around my age. Hope you dun mind me linking you :)

RS said...

hmm oh well, true as to wat u said... marriage could also lead to divorce sometimes... :P

but to me going into a relationship is kind of a problem already... tat's y i didnt further extend the chart after marriage :P

hmm no worries, u can link me :)