Sunday, September 16, 2007

Saturday

went to my 3rd RT training ytd, teach us how to do SBJ with the correct technique... the PTI told me my jumping is ok, got the height, but i gotta work on my landing... cus i land too soon n didn't stretch out my legs...

then go their gym, finally got to do some machines there... cus last 2 trainings due to too much ppl n time constrains, i only did 1 machine... trained mainly on my arm n leg muscles...

haha when i came home my mum told m emy bro oso having his RT at bedok camp... but we r in different time slots... mine is wed/sat phase1, his is tues/thurs/sun phase2 already... if i know he is doing RT at bedok camp oso then i would have chosen the same time slot as him... cus doing RT alone kinda sian... maybe next time RT will book same time slot with my bro...

No comments: