Thursday, September 20, 2007

VCR...

aka video cassette recorder, i tink nowadays i'm the only few with a VCR in my home lol... anywayz, mine just now suddenly gave out a static sound while i was watching tv... n the next moment i saw white smoke coming out from it... i quickly put out the VCR, off my tv switch, disconnect the scv cable n open up my windows...

suddenly my room become so smoky, as if fire breaking out loh haha... lucky it didn't go up in flames... :P my parents oso kana shock to see my smoky room lol... lucky it happened when we were home... if not there goes our home... *touch wood*

now i got an entire cardboard of video tapes n no more VCR haha... think gotta throw them all away someday... but wat a waste... alot of my favourite shows r in them... hai~ hahaha

hai~ 2day really beri tiring... no mood nor strength to work loh... bend down my legs feel aching, stand up my ribs hurt... think i over worked myself on my last RT session during jumping... die, now whole body ache... dont know if this sat RT can tahan the work out anot...

soooo tired...

No comments: