Thursday, September 27, 2007

moody...

been beri moody this entire week... don't know y oso... think i'm ready to quit... actually, i can't wait to quit... hahaha :P get bonus at end of year, buy PS3, go reservist at end of jan for 2 weeks, then come back tender, march officially leave the company, then relax abt 1 month... swee swee~ anybody's company hiring? lol

sian... everyday passby THAT shop in oub centre will have a sudden memory flashback... really, if can turn back time, i would have done otherwise...

there's a wake at my void deck since last week... i think this year got abt 4 wakes already bah? at my block... in my neighborhood i think more than 10 wakes loh... but mostly r old ppl, hope they left in peace...

hmm, i wonder when i would be having my own wake~ n i wonder would there even be ppl coming to my wake... lol~ hai~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont worry quek...i'll be there...i'll "buy" your favourite stuff and "give" them to you. And i'll make sure MW n JR will come and TON whole night !!!

Anonymous said...

Ya !! I will come definately, but you guys got bring XBOX and Plasma TV over??

RS said...

haha wah... my best frenz indeed...

ok, to show my hospitality, my family will provide power point and all nite long curry chicken...

btw must burn 1 xbox controller for me so i can join in... also a PS3 with latest winning eleven game... lol

see u guys on tat faithful day :P

Anonymous said...

Quek...by the time you are gone-ed...no more PS 3...mayb PS 33 or PS 32 liao...but dont worry...i steady pon bi bi...will give you the latest model and MW will buy the rest...

hurhurhur (*touch wood*)

RS said...

haha

nvm lah... i like old things, i still have my sega saturn with me n still playing it since i gave my PS2 to my bro lol...

haha now then i realise got 'xi ke' leave comments leh... lol hor ming? haha

but most importantly i forgot... must burn me a laptop or PC so i can continue to blog lol

Anonymous said...

hmmm....i am the XI KE mehz?

tot im ur friend...remember my presents hor...ur friend hor...

HOR MING !!!...hurhurhur

RS said...

hmm i dont have a frend named anonymous leh

hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Remember!! My Friend !!

My Birthday coming too...
So when is my Present, Friend?

Remember not to come to my Hse, No Cake and No Birthday Song Pls !!

You will FRIGTHEN my Family Members arh !!!

RS said...

but why why?

no surprises no fun liao leh... why u spoil my plan?

muahahahaha