Saturday, April 12, 2008

out with the old... in comes the new

my old TV


my new LCD tv in the box


hehe finally my new samsung LCD tv arrived ytd evening... it seems pretty light to me... but when mummy try to lift it up... it was too heavy for her lol :P cant blame oso lah i so fat n for guys tat kinda weight is considered light already

lucky the tv just 26"... any bigger it would haf trouble fitting into my room... this 26" just fitted nicely into my 'old tv slot' lol... but gotta move my wardrobe slightly to the left

'TADA' me new LCD tv


1st impression was it looked beri nice... or rather too stylish for my room lol... the person told me if they help me fix it up i gotta pay them... so i DIY loh... just fix in the leg stand n tats it... lol

turning it on... i got a shock when i saw the pic... the face of ppl in the pic looked soo digital... could actually see the pixel on the face... then realised the sharpness to high... gotta adjust it so tat it wont look too digital n yet sharp lol...

next test was ps2... was beri excited how winning eleven would look like in 16:9 LCD... was kinda disappointed though... when in close up view... the players' face n other details r quite nice... but while playing, n when the view was distant... the players looked unreal... n was having trouble trying to read the number on the players' shirt...

then i realised the ps2 settings was set to 4:3... now i'm viewing in a 16:9 LCD... i need to go change it... but then after changing it, it doesn't really affect much... maybe just gotta try to figure out some other way to set it rite... or just needs time to get used to it lol...

No comments: